Join our whatsapp community click here...

1. Study abroad in Korea D4:

D4-1 is also known as a foreign student visa. This D4-1 visa has a maximum term of 2 years, renewable every 6 months. At the end of 2 years, you are required to switch to another type of visa such as a specialized student visa (D2) or return to Vietnam if you do not qualify for a major.
Visa D4-6 is a vocational study visa issued by the Korean side to students registering to study abroad at a college with a certain profession. Very little study time from Monday to Thursday, afternoons and Friday, Saturday and Sunday practice at a company affiliated with the school and receive salary. Duration is 2 – 3 years depending on course selection. After graduating from the vocational course, you have the opportunity to stay in Korea to work long-term with an E7 visa. After 3 months, you can study and work immediately, without time limits like the D4-1 visa program to achieve TOPIK 2 and study a specialized career.
1. D2 student program:

Study in Korea with the D2 visa program. Great opportunity for those who want to start a good career. Warm welcome to NCOTI. Our team will guide you every step of the way.
“Talk with our CSRs via whatsapp & Zalo, We are here 24/7”
Inquire us
NC-OTI Head office

Contact Me on Zalo